As one of the “Core 4,” the rogue is a mainstay of any roleplaying fantasy adventure. Sadly, the Pathfinder rogue, while the best incarnation yet, has begun to be eclipsed by other, more expansive classes. This book revitalizes the rogue by providing expanded options, revised rules, and suggestions for rogue-centric games.
This volume includes:
- 13 new Archetypes including, Chemist, Dungeon Runner, Imperial Flanker, Mageslayer and Street Urchin.
- 50 new Rogue Talents, 16 new Feats and 6 new Traits.
- Expanded Slight of Hand, Stealth, Bluff, Disable Device, and Craft (trapmaking) skills, as well as variants for sneak attack and ranger traps.
- New, optional class abilities that address the rogue’s power gap with other classes.
- Extensive information, advice, and idea seeds to help GMs and players alike make the most out of their rogue characters.
Whether you are an RPG veteran or novice, a game master or player, Rogue Glory promises to be a welcome addition to any gaming group that includes, or does battle with, the wondrous, elusive creatures called rogues.